Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty broke but neeed a new/used good front rim. mine are stocks
Im looking at dougless .125 for 40bucks but read its for light trail use? must be real thin rim? so I thank I wont get that cause i do jumping. Now im looking at the itp steel powdercoated ones for 27bucks but I need matching rim colors.. factory alumn polish Please help me find a rim. They wont gurantie that the aftermarket one will be same off set and all as the stock one and dont know if they be 100% compatable please help.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Used oem rim is your best bet, if you can't find one on ebay or a forum then you should look into buying a new set of aftermarket fronts instead of trying to mix and match.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Ya. my girlfriend wrecked my 400ex and bent the front rim like crazy. And I found a great deal on 1 used aftermarket wheel and decided to mix and match and it looked like crap so I ended up just buting a pair of aftermarket front rims so they would match.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one rim barely broke my wallet so i ended up only geting 1 rim it`s the c-serise type5 itp paid 70bucks for it.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
akawilliam said:
one rim barely broke my wallet so i ended up only geting 1 rim it`s the c-serise type5 itp paid 70bucks for it.
You could have gotten an oem rim for somewhere around half that.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking around and could`nt find one on e-bay are on here at the time and no shops had any used one I coulda took time on other forums but i did not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts