Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking into and after some info from you who ARE RUNNING cams and/or pistons. what is the best out there. i dont want it to run like crap, has to run on pump gas, and nothing thats going to grenade my motor. reliability is a huge factor here. as far as cams go, i have heard good and bad about hot cams and web. which is best running stock springs? and will produce the most hp?

what are you running?
how do you like it?
what other mods are done to your quads?

mods are in my sig, except i deleted the entire airbox and am running a totally open HUGE filter with an outerwears prefilter. i only ride dunes...this will be a hill shooter/ drag bike.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm no pro but, If all your going to do is dune I'd run 110 octane and a 12:1. if no springs the I'd only do a stage 1 cam. if you want cheaper gas put in an 11:1. 110 here only takes $15 to fill the tank. I trail ride alot and sometimes have to hit gas stations with only cheap gas so I'm only going to put in an 11:1 but I think I might put in a stage 2 with springs and port my head. If all you ride is dunes you can pick your gas stations. Might as well get the good stuff.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone else? i know theres a few of you out there with kenz builts or big bore kits

1 - 3 of 3 Posts