Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the best exhaust system for the 660, i want something with as much power as i can get from the exhaust. I was looking at dual exhaust but i dont know which duals are the best. I also love the sound of loud quads. :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
+1 for the full SS Yoshi system...I love mine!

·
Registered
376 Posts
+1 on Dog86's opinion. if you're looking for the most power, you're gonna have to go with a set of barkers/ monsters, but if you're wanting to stay on a single exhaust, Sparks comes the closest

·
Registered
531 Posts
I've been very happy with my Sparks gives good power gains and is loud as hell!!! :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thnx guys ive been looking at barkers but i just wanted to make sure about the comparisons. Anybody interested in selling some bakers dual?? lol

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Good luck on finding duals. I looked for the last year for a set but have yet to find any selling. I almost bought new ones but now I got a 700 and thankfully there are alot of 700 duals for sale. I had a Sparks for sale but didn't even have to post it to sell that, a simple text message and now cdg097 is buying that:lol: But you won't be dissappointed with Barkers or Monsters. Check with the Sponsors here and I bet they could give you a good price.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thnx dog86 i cant wait for my rebuild now haha

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Damn, $700 for a Yosh ? OUCH!

+1 those 660 duals get bought FAST! Gotta live on the forums/E-bay to get ahold of a decent used set for sure. Good luck Brother, and welcome to the site :beer:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
LOL I know how that goes man. That's why I don't anymore, cost me too much in killer deals I couldn't let pass me by! :lol:

To the Original Poster- another good option is a Want To Buy (WTB) thread. A lot of people have stuff they'd sell, but haven't listed. And/or a lot of people will look through the WTB threads before posting an item for sale. Just a thought.

I know my pipes never even made it CLOSE to being listed before they were sold

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thnx im glad to be on the site! ill prob end up buying full price but u get wht u pay for, right?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ur raptor looks sick, thnx man

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i can tell. hope to b able to help u guys out if u ever need it.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts