Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, im from Chile and im new in this forum.
A friend of my dad is coming to Chile in a few weeks , and he is able to bring me and exhaust, so i have a few questions.

Wich is the best combination of exhaust, jetting and filter, and if it is worth?

hmf , fmf (power bomb) , lrd ( full or slip on )

And the last question guys, how do the exhausts come from factory?

In boxes? , because i would like to ask for a full sistem , but i dont know if the box of the full sistem is too long,

sorry for my english, and bye

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
From what I understand if your wanting to do a single exhaust Sparks is the way to go, they will come in a box, the filter all depends on the environment you ride in, dusty, muddy, sand etc. a lot of people have been going with the foam filter over the k and n because they feel that the foam filter keeps more contamanents from entering the motor then the k&n

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
never heard of sparks for the 350...

its really up to you but some good brands are hmf and lrd

you dont need a full system on he 350

·
Registered
319 Posts
You don't need a full system on the 350.
I don't mean to get off topic, but where would I find some information to prove that a full system isn't beneficial? I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about, but I have heard many people say this and none provide facts to back it up.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
i read an article, cant remember where, of (i think HMF) about how despite their r&d they couldnt make anything that made noticeable power of the stock head pipe...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts