Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 SE and I am upgrading the suspension this spring. And I was looking into upgradeing my exhaust and intake and fuel controller. ANd was wondering whats the best setup where I will get more bang for my buck? I was looking into the Big full exhaust setup like in the quad mag. or a full yoshimira setup. Any help would be great thanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
LTE Duals and The PCIII with an intake like Pro Flo or GYTR will probably be your best bet on the 3 mods. I have heard mix reviews on the big gun and yoshi pipes. For a single i would go with sparks, nmotion or CT racing

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
bta15 said:
LTE Duals and The PCIII with an intake like Pro Flo or GYTR will probably be your best bet on the 3 mods. I have heard mix reviews on the big gun and yoshi pipes. For a single i would go with sparks, nmotion or CT racing
+1 Same here. Except the Nmotion. It's too damned loud.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have Trinity stage IV full exhaust and pipe and efi, looks pretty chillin and sounds like the bike is turbo charged :grin_nod:

·
Registered
562 Posts
sparks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
511 Posts
how bout ron woods? anyone like them? they are getting great #'s on the dyno from what the shop says approx 10 hp to 12 hp and there not to exspensive.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
captnkllm said:
how bout ron woods? anyone like them? they are getting great #'s on the dyno from what the shop says approx 10 hp to 12 hp and there not to exspensive.

The Ron Woods is a good pipe, one of if not the best single out there, but the LTE's have a better overall curve on the dyno comparison I have seen.

·
Registered
85 Posts
What about HMF?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
150 Fuelie said:
What about HMF?
I was looking into HMF the other night, anyone have or heard anytihng about the ballance carbon full system? or the sport series?

·
Registered
562 Posts
the duals are cool looking and sound great and produce the most hp / i think he said he wanted a single pipe thoe/ i have the sparks it wrks great but i dont know if its the best/ i was going to get a ct but i heard 4 some reason on the 700 they dont make to much more hp than stock

·
Registered
584 Posts
Once again Ill say I love my HMF sport. I also run a Dobeck and Pro Flow filter kit.There are pics of mine here if you search. If I had it to do over again I wouldnt change a thing. :thumbsup: You can get the stage 3 kit on ebay like I did for like $629 I think. Thats a deal, hell thats about the same as just a dual exhaust but you get everything.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I just finished my Engine mods up, nothing more than an aftermarket Foam Filter, a PCIII, and an HMF Sport s/o....but Damn thats offically 1 badass Quad now! Should do great in the woods for me

1 - 20 of 77 Posts