Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Im ready to buy some inframe barker duals for the 700. I know this is the lazy way of finding someone that has them in stock and for a good price but I'm lazy. PM me a price if you have them and how much, or if you don't have them when they will be in stock. Thanks!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I am looking to get some this week too.
PM for me too please

·
Registered
511 Posts
techquadshop said:
pm sent :thumbsup:
this is where i ordered mine and AWESOME PRICES!!!

you wont be dissapointed.

Capt

·
Registered
478 Posts
Just to throw my $.02 in. I ordered from Rocket Factory and they were great! Even called me a couple days later to give me a couple tips that they figured out on getting the cans to line up. I didnt call them for this they called me! What more could you ask for. I am sure all of the other site sponsors are great too but wanted to give my experience. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
sanbullet said:
save your money buy single exhaust
Ya who needs performance :crazy:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Oh yah baby !!! I just ordered mine too !! Thanks for the great price Techquadshop..
Ill post pics for you guys soon . damn im psyched !!

·
Registered
241 Posts
lmao - Nothing like duals what was this guy thinking ? , If you want horsepower and thats all that counts dont go past dual exhausts ! :grin_nod:

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
rappinitup700 said:
Oh yah baby !!! I just ordered mine too !! Thanks for the great price Techquadshop..
Ill post pics for you guys soon . damn im psyched !!

No problem! I have had nothing but fantastic customers from this site so far. Im very impressed and happy to keep you guys pleased!

·
Registered
243 Posts
lets see twice the air flow potential.... i wonder, and go look up some dyno charts for the LTEs and compare them to single pipe dyno charts, and im the sure Barkers are going to be putting out slightly more than the LTEs have been, a single pipe is great for every day riding... but doesnt compare to the duals.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
sanbullet said:
show me proof that a that duals are better then a single you guys talk big were is the proof

The proof is in the Dyno graphs and demonstrated performance on the race hills and at the sand drags. The duals flat give you a better curve, by design the duals give you a good balance of low, mid and top end HP & TQ on the 700R, something that a single can not do, it will suffer in one of these area's while doing well in the others. Some get close but none surpass the overall performance of the duals on the 700R.

Have you ever run a set on a well tuned well set up machine ?
That right there will make a beliver out of you ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts