Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant really find them searching on the internet. I want to get some 20x10x10 or 20x11x10 7 paddle haulers. Also do you guys think i will be fine on blue label rims even if i jump a little bit?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
go with 20x11x8, I dont know why everyone gets 10" wheels, you will get better hookup and protection with a 8" wheel

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Correct plus i already have 10" rims. Rocky mountain says there out of 20x10x10 plus they dont carry the 20x11x10 which is the size i really wanted. Cany anyone answer if these blue labels will bend?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I ran blue label 10" wheels for 3 years with 20" Haulers. No issues. I'm not into HUGE jumping, but they managed to take all that I threw at them with my 230 pound butt "load testing" them.

·
Registered
262 Posts
22x11x8 7 paddle mounted on blue labels shipped for free for 212 bucks if they still do free shipping

·
Registered
494 Posts
Turboedsupe: I bought my 20-10-10 8 paddle haulers on black labels from RMATV a year ago for $228 shipped. Why did you want the 11" width by the way? I get more than enough traction with my tires to the point I needed a +4" swingarm to keep the front end down when launching. That was back when I had the basic 3 mods.

Are you trying to save weight or money by using blue labels?

I would never switch to an 8" rim. The sidewall would flex more while cornering. AS far as protection......unless you have rocks in your dunes, I would not worry about it.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
After riding friends of mines atvs with 22x11x8, I love them, if you guys want to slide around get sand stars

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glamis- They do have the 8 paddles in stock but not the 7's. I talked to them today and they said they should be getting more in tomorrow so we will have to wait and see. I wanted to get the 11's cause of traction i just dont want to get them and have a problem spinning but skat trak said they stopped making that size so i guess i will be running the 20x10x10.
I already have blue labels at home but i want to save weight, i wanted the itp c-series but after reading it would be almost a 5lb difference per wheel i decided to stick with what i got.
Sikrapto- i want to slide and hook up on hill climbs and drag racing which is why im getting haulers in this size. I dont think i need a 8" rim

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
skat trak
smi
jim's sand toys
kenz
sparks
recreation tire
geisick performance
David Allen Racing/Duneland
etc, etc, etc.

They're everywhere. :google:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Sik, with my +4 swingarm, I can drift\slide all day. With the stock swingarm, I could not.

Turbo, with the stock swing arm, the 10" wide tires will give you TOO MUCH traction. Dont worry about the 11" width.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts