Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I got mine from my dealer. I know Rocky mnt. has them but you pay an extra $7 shipping.When I order from my dealer I don't pay shipping plus I get 20% off of everything I buy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
it will make 1st gear alot more usable. you can get them as cheap as $8 for a generic to $20.00 for a renthal, whish is what i got. :)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm confused on some other posts on here, does the 15t make for harder accel. or better top speed? I am going to start drag racing next summer and want to know if it will help or hurt me?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Better top speed, but 1st is so short stock its almost useless. I know some people stock will try to start in 2nd because 1st just wheelies.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Some use the Renthal sprocket but I used a Primary Drive brand instead. Just as good if you ask me at more than 1/2 the price. Rocky Mtn. atv has em.

·
Registered
584 Posts
No just put it on and adjust the chain for proper slack. Make sure when you reinstall the case saver to use the inside hole so it doesnt rub on the chain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.