Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so we are all down on getting Rappy's.I want a GYTR....one bud wants a blue/white SE...and the other wants a blue R.So far the best deal I have been able to come up with is 7,286GYTR....7,233SE...and 6,809R.These prices are out the door for each of them, and they are actually all in stock by the same dealer.

I don't think they are bad prices from the searches I've done on here, but was thinking we should be able to do a little bit better since we are buying three in one shot.If anyone knows a dealer that has them in stock and thinks they can do better then what I've got so far shoot me a pm and I'll check them out.

thanks griffee

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Abernathy was 6794 on the GYTR

They didn't have any SE's.

And they were 6344 on the R.

Those price were OTD but did not include sales tax or title work for out of state buyers.So once we registered them and paid tax the total cost for the GYTR would be $7,323.Tax is 7% where I am, and the title work is $54.

The price for the R with tax and title is $6,842.

I'm sure Procycle is probably the same way...dunno though and I will call to check.

I just remember when searching seeing quite a few people saying they paid $7,000 flat OTD for a GYTR, and a few saying they got theirs for less.I'm beginning to think that the 7K flat was without tax as I have kicked the shins out of quite a few dealers(the ones who are supposed to be cutthroats) and seem to be in the exact same price range.Anyways I'll keep kicking until someone bleeds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.