Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
ocala national forest.... i've never been there but i have seen lots of pics.....

check the web youll find it

·
Registered
82 Posts
There is a pretty big sand pit at Croom.

·
Registered
202 Posts
i just came back from ocala national forest today and its always a blast. if you get the chance go up right away and let me know! i wanna ride with people. me and my buddy go all the time so we can meet up with ya!! [email protected]

·
Registered
207 Posts
im grandsports buddy, and let me tell you big scrub is 1 hell of a place to ride at. we will deffinantly be back out there very soon so hit us up if yall wanna meet up

·
Registered
82 Posts
How is ocala compared to croom? I'm also looking for some people to ride with. I live in the Sarasota-Venice area but I dont mind traveling up there. If you all would let me know that would be great. Right now I only ride with two of my buddys, one has a Predator 500 and the other has a Raptor 700 as well. Thanks

·
Registered
689 Posts
Just came from croom last weekend and it was my first time and I had a great time. Maybe we can all plan a trip and meet up at one of these park for a weekend and camp and ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.