Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRX 400EX

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a Raptor board but.... What do you think the best "sport" quad is for woods and muddy areas?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I thought you were gonna go with the Kawa. Didn't your sales guy advice you to get it. :3question:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea... but my heart is set on the Raptor... plus I've always had Yamaha's. I just trying to get everyones oppinion before I stroke the check for 7K.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ok cool. Get the Raptor then. :thumbsup: You can't go wrong.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'm getting close myself. How does the Raptor handle getting washed after a mud run? I hope it doesn't sound like a stupid question. Can you go hog wild with the hose and spray all over (except near air box intake of course) and not with extreme high pressure. My only concern is electrical connectors and so on.

MK

·
Registered
767 Posts
Tiggyboot said:
I'm getting close myself. How does the Raptor handle getting washed after a mud run? I hope it doesn't sound like a stupid question. Can you go hog wild with the hose and spray all over (except near air box intake of course) and not with extreme high pressure. My only concern is electrical connectors and so on.

MK
The only sensitive area is the TPS, and can be helped with some di-electric grease.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Diddly said:
Tiggyboot said:

MK
The only sensitive area is the TPS, and can be helped with some di-electric grease.
could u or someone else show me on an engine pic where the TPS is located ( i dont know alot when it comes to engines)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts