Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already have some parts for racing but i need more. What brands are the best for A-arms, kill switch, airbox. I already know for the other parts. Also what stuff can we put on it/take off to make it lighter?? we are already taking off the lights and tail light. If you have any other opinions on other parts please let me know. Thanks:)

·
Registered
147 Posts
I already have some parts for racing but i need more. What brands are the best for A-arms, kill switch, airbox. I already know for the other parts. Also what stuff can we put on it/take off to make it lighter?? we are already taking off the lights and tail light. If you have any other opinions on other parts please let me know. Thanks:)
We got our tether (kill switch) from our local Yamaha dealer... If/When you get one, don't get the one with the rubber boot... The boot on mine is already starting to split and break apart and it's only been on there since May 2011... Just thought I'd let you know...

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
The Pro Armor Kill Switch with the easy install kit is the way to go for kill switches. JD Performance, Lone Star Racing , ATV Four Play, Houser all make really nice a-arms for the Raptor 250.

Take Care
www.kbmatv.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can get teathers on eBay. You can cut the fenders, get rid of the e-brake aswell.
we might get the plastics cut but i already took the e brake off.
Thanks for the advice about the killswitches. Also what about the gearing, i will be running a desert/moto track which is a max of 6 mi and i will be racing for 50 min?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.