Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I too am looking for rotors and would like to know what people have fount works best. Front and Rear. Also what kind of pads are best?

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
i have a tusk rear rotor with ebc pads (cant remember which type they are) and have been happy with it. the front i still have all the stock stuff.

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Galfer front rotors have been great for me and EBC or Galfer pad are are the best if you ask me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have stock front and rear rotors but i have yamaha factory pads front and rear. I've had EBC and a few others all the way around before and i couldn't get the rears to last for s**t. every 10 hours or less i was putting new rear pads on and at $38 a pop i was getting pretty upset but i got the factory yamaha pads and i've put 20 hours on and i still have 1/4 of them left.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have stock front and rear rotors but i have yamaha factory pads front and rear. I've had EBC and a few others all the way around before and i couldn't get the rears to last for s**t. every 10 hours or less i was putting new rear pads on and at $38 a pop i was getting pretty upset but i got the factory yamaha pads and i've put 20 hours on and i still have 1/4 of them left.
every ten hours new pads? geez i have 93 hrs on my bike and the only thing i change besides oil is the chain roller !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts