Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im just looking to see what people think about the right set of paddles for my mods. Ive got high comp piston with full sparks exhaust. also a [email protected] filter lid removed. running a 4 inch extended swing arm. As of now Ive got an old set of V paddle sand snakes which work well but im looking for improvement. looking to get some haulers possibly but don't know what size i should run and number of paddles. any input would be appreciated thanks alot.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
I had 10 paddle dominators on my 686 and they were way to aggressive you may wanna try a 20" 8 paddle?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I would go with the 20" haulers (8 Paddle). Your weight will play a factor in the number of paddles from what I've learned on here. If your light say, 150-180 then 9 or 10 will work. If your heavier you will need less paddle. I'm 240 and went with 8 paddle set up.

·
Registered
165 Posts
another good point of contact for some good info would be fullton sandsports. I don't know the number off hand, but you can look it up. Good knowledgeable guys there.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
22x11x8 Haulers, 8-10 paddle. Forget 20's... those are way too small. WAY too small.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
22x11x8 Haulers, 8-10 paddle. Forget 20's... those are way too small. WAY too small.
I gotta agree. Both in the sense of "that's what she said," and on the Rappy, lol. I run 10 paddles, I LOVE the way they hook. Gotta love the roost as well!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the input guys. Ive been thinking about going with the 21x12x8 9 paddle extremes i believe. I weigh around 160. Ive used my bros haulers before 20x11x9 8 paddles and they were good seemed like i could get more paddles tho. Thanks for the phone number tho ill give him a call.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I've bought a few sets from Fullerton. Good guys, with good knowledge there.
A lot depends on where you ride and what the sands like. That's really going to be the deciding factor. That's why you want to call the guys in the know like Fullerton.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts