Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Maxxis Razr's, Razr2's or Irazr Also ITP Holeshot GNCC's and Kenda Klaws. These are the most popular brands of trail tires.

Frank

·
Registered
283 Posts
frankhkp7 said:
Maxxis Razr's, Razr2's or Irazr Also ITP Holeshot GNCC's and Kenda Klaws. These are the most popular brands of trail tires.

Frank
Not sure how this quote will turn out on a phone, but Frank pretty much said it all, XCR's are also nice too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just got some Holeshot HD's and I like them a lot. Also they look great :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I run XCR's front and rear....love them. We have them on both 700's and the yfz. I am looking at trying out the GNCC's....they sound killer!

HD's and XCT's are a tad heavy....but if you want the ground clearance...they are a good way to go!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Im going to get a set of the GNCC's for my next tires.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
The Itp HD's are tough and beefy with great grip, but you can feel the added weight. It doesn't take enough power away not to run them but you can tell the weight is there. I think I'll go with the GNCC's next.

·
Registered
207 Posts
itp holeshots, i swear by them. just got a set for xmas, besides the flat front i got by hitting a root or something very hard i have no complaints, except for the extreme amounts of traction i get now.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Just invested in Maxxis RARZ2's front and rear what a difference.Get the bigger tires(22" rear 23" front)better ground clearance, better gearing.You might have to play with the air pressure a little (stiffer tire) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
i just put 22x11x9 razr2's on the back of my bike and they are perfect. it is more than enough traction and enough ability to pitch it sideways when i want to. good in mud,hard packed dirt,trail riding. only trail ride and they seem great......... :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.