Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy wheels and tires for my 07 raptor 700 in blue. Problem is everytime I go to buy them I end up seeing something else I like. Im thinking about the black Bajas and maxxis razor 2 tires but im not 100% sure. I mostly ride trails and have a budget of about 650$ also should I get a size smaller than stock? Where should I buy from?, Please any input is appreciated ;)

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
size wise for trails the fronts 22x7x10 and the rear 20x11x9. Either holeshot GNCC,XCR,HD or the RAZR, RAZR2. Something durable. I had the HD's A little heavy for my taste. I am now going to be running RAZR2's. I had bajas, good as well. I just decided to go with hipers.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I just put on the Holeshot GNCC's mounted on Itp T-9 Pro Series GP in Black! I paid $438 shipped to my front door. I ordered them on a Wednesday and they were at my house the following Tuesday morning!!! :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Roc where did you order your rim combo from?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Yamaha of Troy!

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
Yamaha of Troy :rocket:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
TimelessR1 said:
Yamaha of Troy :rocket:
Yah, whatever! I have done business with them probably 15 different times and they have been AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
ANY POWDER COATED WHEEL, WILL CHIP AND LOOK SHITTY PREMATURELY...SO BE FORWARNED!

If you buy PC'ed wheels, go and spend the x-tra cash and have them re-PC'ed by a rebutable PC'er or live with the chipping.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hey roc...not saying you shouldnt have done business with YOT, but it sounds like you are lucky to get your stuff in a timely mannar. Wheels look awesome.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
TimelessR1 said:
Hey roc...not saying you shouldnt have done business with YOT, but it sounds like you are lucky to get your stuff in a timely mannar. Wheels look awesome.. :thumbsup:
Thanks!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I bought 23-7-10 holeshot and 22-11-8 xct's on itp c series wheels.I bought from rockymountainatv for $482. I ride trail so I wanted more ground clearance thn stock tires. Holeshot is a excellent tire.

Attachments

·
Registered
965 Posts
MONSTERMATT said:
IF YOU RIDE TRAIL ----- 23 in the front and 22 in the rear,, said he rides TRAIL!!!! why would he run 20;s in the rear if he is getin new tires he defianetky wants 22;s in the rear
I ride trails exclusively, and my 700SE has gone everywhere with the stock 20" tires, that my old Foreman 450S 4x4 has. Soooo...I ordered 20" tires. 22's will also raise your overall gearing...which is something I didn't want to happen.
In fact, there are only a handful of deep scratches on my rear skid plate...and I ride over some rough stuff. You just gotta know the best line to take...

·
Registered
312 Posts
XCRs or I RAZRs what do you guys think? 21x7-10 and 20x11-9

·
Registered
224 Posts
ITP Holeshot HD 20x11x9
4/115 ITP C-Series Sport Wheel 9X8 3.0 + 5.0 Machined

Package Total $286.80

is this a good combo?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
robert.lisicki said:
ITP Holeshot HD 20x11x9
4/115 ITP C-Series Sport Wheel 9X8 3.0 + 5.0 Machined

Package Total $286.80

is this a good combo?
Great Combo! Only includes 2 tires/wheels.

·
Registered
224 Posts
yea just the back....and the front is a lil more i beleive

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
If money is not the limiting factor get HIPERS with whatever tires. My reasoning. By the time you bend and have to buy more wheels the hiper have paid for themselves. Plus you can mount the tires yourself easily with just two tire irons.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.