Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my second set of lte's the first set leaked and rub on motor .I sent them back to lte they said that the pipes were made wrong and would send me the pipes . I started putting them on and they rub on the motor on left side or rub on frame this is getting very old I think I will go with a single pipe less trouble you think for $700 they could make a better pipe

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Re: problems with lte's again

Easy fix bro. Just send them back to LTE and get a refund... Then buy Plattners for 650, problem solved. I know his work cause hes been running them. there for sell in the for sale section. pretty sweet deal if ya ak me. There ceramic coated with quiet cores and all shined up for ya. There only 6 months old so they have t be in pretty good shape. IMO this is what i would do. you would get abetter deal this way and you know they will work. again jut my 2 cent. -- WOODY

·
Registered
511 Posts
Re: problems with lte's again

W69DY said:
Easy fix bro. Just send them back to LTE and get a refund... Then buy Plattners for 650, problem solved. I know his work cause hes been running them. there for sell in the for sale section. pretty sweet deal if ya ak me. There ceramic coated with quiet cores and all shined up for ya. There only 6 months old so they have t be in pretty good shape. IMO this is what i would do. you would get abetter deal this way and you know they will work. again jut my 2 cent. -- WOODY
I agree buy Plattners!! AWESOME set.....and well worth the $. You wont find a better deal with the coating!! send him a deposit and have him hold them for ya :thumbsup:

and to BOOT he just put a $150.00 shine on them at no charge... man what a deal.

Capt

:nana:

·
Registered
511 Posts
W69DY said:
10% commission LMAO j/k Just trying to help a brother out -- WOODY
10% hahaha he offered me 20%

J/K

ditto that reason..

Capt.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Krandall said:
lol, I hope you all are getting paid for Plattners Marketing Dept! :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
Dude let me jump in and sell them too. Im getting tired of seeing Plattners posts for selling them and in his SIG too. Im ready to buy them just to get him to stop flooding the forums with the fact he has some for sale. LOL :lol:

J/k Plattner

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
integlikewhoa said:
Krandall said:
lol, I hope you all are getting paid for Plattners Marketing Dept! :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
Dude let me jump in and sell them too. Im getting tired of seeing Plattners posts for selling them and in his SIG too. Im ready to buy them just to get him to stop flooding the forums with the fact he has some for sale. LOL :lol:

J/k Plattner
I'll donate $100.00 to the purchase. He'd make a-hellva car salesman. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
plattner is a loyal member of the forum who is trying to sell his LTE duals. He's upgrading to the new inframe barkers. just look him up on the members section and send him a pm. -- WOODY

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.