Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello members. i recently attended the annual sand show in costa mesa and happened to come across trinity's racing booth. i saw their impressive stainless steel dual exhaust system with optional turn downs and spark arrestors. surprisingly, they had an event sale for their set of pipes, programmer and intake for $840. now my question is ....... is trinity's big 3 combo a good set up or should i pick up a big 3 combo set up from tech quad shop(barker duals, pc3/pc5 with intake)?

·
8SEVENTY3
1,336 Posts
I'm guessing since the package is from trinity you would get a trinity fuel controller and a trinity intake. If I were to get either one of those for free I would give them away. I would defenitley go to TQS and get a big 3 with Barker duals, FCI, and a PCIII. Well worth the money there.

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Can't be said any better then that.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
hello members. i recently attended the annual sand show in costa mesa and happened to come across trinity's racing booth. i saw their impressive stainless steel dual exhaust system with optional turn downs and spark arrestors. surprisingly, they had an event sale for their set of pipes, programmer and intake for $840. now my question is ....... is trinity's big 3 combo a good set up or should i pick up a big 3 combo set up from tech quad shop(barker duals, pc3/pc5 with intake)?
You'll be better off going with Barker's exhaust if you decide to go with the PCIII check out the Two Brother's Juice Box Pro. Made by Dynojet, but holds 10 different custom maps at once and you can select which map to run by turning a knob on the fly. All the Power Commander 3 maps are compatible with the Juice Box Pro.

www.kbmatv.com
270-774-1982

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
thanks for the feedback guys. ill do some research on two brothers juice box pro
They also use PC III Maps. No conversions or tricks. Just load a PCIII map directly up to two brothers juice box pro! KB has the best deals on them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts