Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how long does it usually take to install dmc duals, fci intake and pcv? it all should b in tomorow and i want it install for the weekend

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
The dmc duals 10- 15 minutes the pc 5 like 20min the fci intake i wont say a time but look up the install video on you tube max steel does them

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
I have the FCI and it was a bit#£ to get it to fit right. The Vac lines where most painfull. My 07 has a T fitting for the 2 Vac lines. I had to melt the top of the fitting to get it in to the hole that I had to drill out. For the money I paid for the intake it should have went in alot better, but that was just me. So about an hour of fuc$ing around. And trying to get the maf to seal ment having to get creative.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
I don't know about the FCI, but I'd allow around 2 hours for the pipes and fuel controller.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Fci. Was a pain to get in I actually had to cut down the metal bracket to allow clearance for the fuse box... needless to say I was not impressed with how hard the install was after paying so much. The you tube video really helps since the intake comes with no direction. As far as the dmc and pcv they went in fairly quick and easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts