Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is what i wana do 734 big bore 11:1 CP piston, Web cam stage 2 with springs and titanium retainers, 1or2 mm over exhaust valves, port work...where can i get this work done other then trinity ..and what how much is this goin to rum me..thanks

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I think Rocket uses JE pistons.....but I could be wrong.....and maybe they can get a CP piston. The JE they run is 10.75.1 and doesnt need race gas.....do you think the 11.1 would? I have heard good things about the CP high comp pistons from YFZ days

·
Registered
262 Posts
CP piston is a 727 its probably my next mod along with +2 exhaust valves and more porting

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Raptorjunkyard said:
CP piston is a 727 its probably my next mod along with +2 exhaust valves and more porting

Are you trying to get more low end from going with the big bore or what? What did you notice with your current motor setup? I was debating over the stage I cam or the stage II. Do you run race gas with your 11.1 cp?

·
Registered
262 Posts
135boom said:
Raptorjunkyard said:

Are you trying to get more low end from going with the big bore or what? What did you notice with your current motor setup? I was debating over the stage I cam or the stage II. Do you run race gas with your 11.1 cp?
Not more low end I don't use race gas with my setup just 91. As for the bigger bore more power...and I did alot of work to move the power curve towards top end theres still a problem but maybe making the exhaust valves that much bigger will help even more her is a dyno of the exact same mods except I have oversized exhaust valves(+1) and exhaust port work this is on a KMS dyno I heard it reads low who knows

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
blackraptor said:
I'm searching for the same kit!! Does the 11-1 need race gas? Is the reliability the same with cam stage I and stage II?
He just said he runs 91 oct just fine :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a 106 mm bore that comes out to 740 i went with a cp piston 14.1 and a web cam that i cant give out the specs but i will just say that it makes 60 hp and 55 foot pounds :thumbsup: :burnout:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
raptordrag said:
I have a 106 mm bore that comes out to 740 i went with a cp piston 14.1 and a web cam that i cant give out the specs but i will just say that it makes 60 hp and 55 foot pounds :thumbsup: :burnout:
Pro Package Stage 2
* Drop in Camshaft stage 1 (in stock)
* Power Commander with Custom Map
* 734cc Big Bore Kit with Head Porting
* Dual Exhaust w/silencers
* Intake System no Air box
62hp 58ftlbs torque (see dyno sheets)

........thats just the stage I standard grind with less cc bore than you and waaaay less compression

·
Registered
25 Posts
when would u like to have your ass handed to u i would love to race this is you :help:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts