Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys are the big gun duals a good system for a big bored out 700 or should I just stock to dmc barkers and sparks? Let me know what ya guys recommend

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Hey guys are the big gun duals a good system for a big bored out 700 or should I just stock to dmc barkers and sparks? Let me know what ya guys recommend
I'd recommend Barker! They are worth their weight in horsepower. We also have the best price on them. :)

http://www.kbmotorsportsonline.com/exhaust/dual-exhaust/barkers-dual-inframe-exhaust.html

However, if you want the Big Gun Duals we have one in stock for 545.00 shipped.

(Edit we have 5 Big Gun Duals in stock)

·
Freak!
7,986 Posts

You've got allot invested in that build already (according to your signature). Invest in a quality exhaust to maximize the performance of the rest of your components. Barker's, DMC's, Monsters, or Sparks...all proven performers ;)

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I would look at the dmc, moster or the barker big bore pipes. The sparks, big gun duals, stanard dmc and barkers may not give you as much power as the big bore systems can.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys. Yeah I love the barkers just once you add the clamps an can color its aren't again lol but I'm thinking dmc or barker

1 - 5 of 5 Posts