Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Black/Orange SE and I was thinking about getting the Big Gun Evo Limited exhaust system. Does anybody know if it is a good exhaust? Or would you recommend a different system? Thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Before I decided to get duels the Big Gun was the pipe I was going to go with, I understand there very good pipes.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Based on everything I've read on this site thru endless searches I'm going to say most of the single pipes are so lose in HP numbers you prolly won't feel anything different seat of the pants..All the name brands are good...Pick one out in your price range, I got a smok'in deal on a Pro Circuit on closeout so thats what I went with.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Big Mike said:
Based on everything I've read on this site thru endless searches I'm going to say most of the single pipes are so lose in HP numbers you prolly won't feel anything different seat of the pants..All the name brands are good...Pick one out in your price range, I got a smok'in deal on a Pro Circuit on closeout so thats what I went with.. :thumbsup:
How is that PC treating you?......Is it a full or slip on?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I love my big gun evo limited. The sound is great, looks are amazing and the quality is top notch. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright, thanks for your help guys :thumbsup:!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I ran the Big Gun evo originally before i got duals. Its a great pipe. I am actually selling my big gun. Let me know if you're interested

·
Registered
644 Posts
I got one myself, I like it....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey guys does the stock heat shield with this exhaust??????????

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
On the 700 the front heat shield will not work anymore. Just the little one back by the fender. I just put some hose clamps around the header and made the front stock heatshield work. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Teraflx thanks for the quick reply. Not to go off topic but does your handle bars rub your gas the fenders?? I herd that teh se bars do that. Any one else?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts