Raptor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
This is the exhaust i'm getting for my son's 90. Nice pics how does it sound?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
superb it comes with spark arrestor we've installed the exhaust without it, the sound is awesome the kid like it & said No for the Arrester!:) i would highly recommend this for every Raptor 90 sound is Evan better than our loud Spark exhaust on our Raptor 700!!..

·
Registered
255 Posts
We've had this on ours for a while. Really does sound good for a small engine. Have the same on our Honda 250EX and it thumps really hard. And they look so much better and are a lot lighter than the stock.

·
Registered
587 Posts
superb it comes with spark arrestor we've installed the exhaust without it, the sound is awesome the kid like it & said No for the Arrester!:) i would highly recommend this for every Raptor 90 sound is Evan better than our loud Spark exhaust on our Raptor 700!!..
Nice, do you have any other mods on it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
power is noticeable when a kid hamer it hard at high RPM.. specially in deep sandy & when climbing the dunes, where is stock Raptor Stall
did not jet it yet ! felt that the torque gained just a little that mad a difrence

·
Registered
255 Posts
Bump the pilot jet up to a .37mm (37 jet number). You will be amazed at how much it helps. I had my stock one drilled out with a #79 drill bit. Works perfect, it is .37mm. Haven't done anything else and the plug looks great as is with the 37. Keep us informed on how it goes.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sounds great, my son can't wait to get his.

·
Registered
60 Posts
We have the HMF, it's actually cheaper and sounds the same with very noticable power gains.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts