Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well went on the first really big ride with the raptor last weekend. I went to big rock, it is a atv park in kentucky. There is a huge hill there called the widowmaker. I almost decided not to attempt to climb it since 700's arent very cheep and may cost a lot to repair a roll down a huge hill but i decided to try it anyway and 2nd gear all the way to the top. Pretty damn proud

·
Registered
365 Posts
You definetely have the right quad for the job. Congrats!

·
Registered
841 Posts
ryhubba said:
well went on the first really big ride with the raptor last weekend. I went to big rock, it is a atv park in kentucky. There is a huge hill there called the widowmaker. I almost decided not to attempt to climb it since 700's arent very cheep and may cost a lot to repair a roll down a huge hill but i decided to try it anyway and 2nd gear all the way to the top. Pretty damn proud
I ride down Big Rock all the time, that is ONE HUGE HILL...Ive thought about it several times but Ive seen 4wd that couldnt do it cause "most" of the time its not dry....next time you head down there let me know I wanna see this for myself....what kinda rears you runnin on ur 700?

·
Registered
297 Posts
that rock sounds tempting to run on, i wouldnt mind seeing it for myself and congrats on your achievement

·
Registered
94 Posts
ryhubba said:
hell i,ve been going to big rock for about 3 years now and still enjoy it. have done the widow with friends grizzly but not my raptor yet, i have seen alot of ppl crash trying that hill :mad:, most of the time i wish i had a camera ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah we got there in the morning and it was really slick so i would not even think about trying it i couldnt even take off. It was around 3 or 4 when we passed back through and my tires were grabbin alot better than earlier because it was mostly dry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts