Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
big scrub

riding at big scrub can cost $175 if you slip on the numbered road for a bit . they got about 20 other people after me . nothing like being first .be careful! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Re: big scrub

yea my buddy and i dragraced up the side numbered road directly up to the officer station at the camp grounds ( we didnt know where we were at). officers stepped out. but we both quickly powerslide our quads around and haulled ass into the nearest trail, once your in the trail your good to go, they cant prove it was you on the numbered road because of the amount of quads out there, just something to think about next time your out there.

if a cop ever tries to stop me and there are trails around, im gone, cuz once your out of sight they cant prove shit.

·
Registered
36 Posts

live2wheel700 said:
riding at big scrub can cost $175 if you slip on the numbered road for a bit . they got about 20 other people after me . nothing like being first .be careful! :grin_nod:
Agreed

We went in a group about 16 and we all got 175.00 tickets for riding on the sand box.. :mad:

Big Scrub is a bullshit place to ride.

That is how they make there money..

·
Registered
207 Posts

its in ocala, i like the place alot, and ive been there 3 times, and only once has a cop tried to stop me, and i just hit the trails, i know its not the right thing to do, but i cant afford to get ne more tickets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts