Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
There Is A Company That Makes Custom Adaptors For Any Bolt Pattern I Just Don't Remember Who They Are...? Try To Google Wheel Adaptors Maybe?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Search on ebay for wheel adapters. They'll build you whatever you need.

Shawn

·
Registered
455 Posts
that has to be the most rediculous idea ever to do to a raptor or any quad for that matter :mad: and plus it looks like shit any way and its looks ghetto :eek:

·
Registered
224 Posts
haha seems like a waste of money...but if thats you thing do it...i would least put spinners on it :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IM NOT GOING TO DO THAT I JUST SAW ONE AND WAS WONDERING HOW CAN YOU DO IT SINCS THE ATV ADAPTERS IS 4 LUG AND MOST RIMS BE 5 OR 6 LUG

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
You can have a machinist make you about anything you want if your pockets are deep enough.

·
Registered
334 Posts
did you have an answer to his question?

or any helpful advice?

people like you are why it makes me think twice before asking questions on here.

ps. its ridiculous. "i" instead of "e"

ajax660 said:
that has to be the most rediculous idea ever to do to a raptor or any quad for that matter :mad: and plus it looks like shit any way and its looks ghetto :eek:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its not that serious i just wanted because i saw about 12 in new orleans with huge rims on it and they was racing everything down there so im thinking about going back down there a race them

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
gula197 said:
its not that serious i just wanted because i saw about 12 in new orleans with huge rims on it and they was racing everything down there so im thinking about going back down there a race them
Id race them.. the added rotational mass has to kill the performance

·
Registered
224 Posts
where you from gula?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts