Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys the bike that was stolen is not a Raptor but I know many of you on here are local or at least somewhat close. I have a 1990 KTM 540 smoker stolen about two weeks ago out of Coos Bay along with a new washer and dryer, air compressor, my stock Rappy wheels and tires, and a ton of tools. They even got my stock RC51 exhaust. If anybody hears anything about my KTM or other items please hit me up hear or call me at: 270-452-1525.

1990 KTM 540 2-stroke. All white body work except black rear fender custom cut. Missing carb internals I still have them, bid dents in both front and rear rims, left kick start, broken kick stand, new or almost new plastics and even new in the plastic extra plastics, new black seat cover, tool bag mounted on rear fender, and trick hand guards. Thanks guys.

Craig,

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey craig, I know how it feels to have a bike stolen, you know how I got mine back??? Ebay dude, ebay. Just check everything remotely realated to KTM. Good luck man, hope you catch those f*$%ing guys. Hey, if you need any help when you know who it is :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod: just give me a call :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been on ebay everyday. I am ebay a lot anyway, I do a lot of business there with gas powered remote control cars and trucks. I have several feelers out there as well. Thanks for the reply.

Craig,

·
Registered
50 Posts
Craig,
That sucks bad man. If you want I can post up a flyer at the local KTM shop here in Grants Pass. Do you have a recent pic of it? Let me know if I can help.

Trev

·
Registered
56 Posts
Craig, sorry to hear about that. I know craigslist is pretty popular up here closer to Portland so you may want to watch that as well. Good luck getting your stuff back.

·
Registered
314 Posts
i hate theivin bastages...i know how you feel man, i had my garage broken into and cleaned out, two months latter my wifes car busted into and the dash ripped out...its a sickening feeling. hope you catch the S.O.B's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts