·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used the bill me later option on rocky mt atv if so how does it work

·
Registered
234 Posts
what they are doing is giving you thier credit.if your credit score sux (like mine) they wont let you do it. if you have a good credit score they will let you do it.or i think you can give them a card number to keep on file. they will bill your card after the product has been shipped.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
2fast4u2catch said:
what do you mean?
It is based off your credit score. So you have to have good credit or else you wont qualify. I have never used it so I cant give you any personal experiances on it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
they'd have to run your credit score every time use use that option...having it run a bunch doesnt look good on your credit either.

·
Registered
305 Posts
danos660r said:
they'd have to run your credit score every time use use that option...having it run a bunch doesnt look good on your credit either.
I wouldnt think they would run it every time. Probley what they are doing is running it once. And if you qualify they will sign you up for thier credit card. So basicly your starting up a line of credit with them. A credit card. At they are letting you pay your credit card at the end or the month or what ever time frame they are setting up. For example when you walk into your bestbuy, circuit city or other name brand electronic store and they say zero intrest or payments on TV's or 600.00 for 6 months. Same deal you need to be approved for their personal credit card for that store. Hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts