Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From Mattoon Machine.....It has been a long time but we finally got the proto-type done.

Eric @ White Knuckle is assembling them to make sure everything works properly.

Currently they are 7 pounds heavier than stock but there is some more weight that can be taken off. We changed most of the 6mm bolts that hold the 2 case halves together to 8mm bolts.

The price is not set yet but they should retail between $2000 - $2300.

We are hoping to release them sometime in July or August.
They will be available threw anyone of our dealers @ that time.

·
Registered
905 Posts
WOW that and a RE billet cylinder and all ya need is a billet head! Man what is this sport headed for

·
Its all about the trophy!
2,507 Posts
they will also take up to a 115mm bore and there are currently 13.5:1 pistons on the shelf............ who's gonna step up first???

·
GO BIG OR GO HOME
2,254 Posts
Sall a set of these that Eric brought by to our Raptor Rally and they look sick. I believe Eric mentioned that they were not going to use the banshee transmission in these.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Sall a set of these that Eric brought by to our Raptor Rally and they look sick. I believe Eric mentioned that they were not going to use the banshee transmission in these.
Now that you mention it, I think the ones for the YFZ were going to take the banshee trans.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Damn those are nice!!

·
Registered
902 Posts
berry nice.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Ive been sick in my pants. That looks awesome. :cool:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Glad I didn't see these before the eBay engine or am I. Looks great and I bet there's gonna be some big builds on those big hp and tq also.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts