·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

What do you think.?

·
Registered
478 Posts
I think you should send me your grill, it looks terrible. I have a nice stock 06 SE one that I will send back to you to replace that one. Dont worry I will take care of getting rid of that mess you put on the front. :thumbsup: Even at no charge!!

Is that from Alba?

·
Registered
83 Posts
those headlights are awsome where did ya get those? :thumbsup:

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
did u paint the white plastics black i assume :3question: those lights are so sexy, how bout u send me those and i'll give you my stock ones :grin_nod:

·
Registered
644 Posts
YellowistheFastest said:
I think you should send me your grill, it looks terrible. I have a nice stock 06 SE one that I will send back to you to replace that one. Dont worry I will take care of getting rid of that mess you put on the front. :thumbsup: Even at no charge!!

Is that from Alba?
Wow, I hope you guys are friends..... (Dick)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Custom made graphics.. and lights from Europe..

·
Registered
478 Posts
BigGixxerJim said:
YellowistheFastest said:

Is that from Alba?
dont get your dress all ruffled there
obviously I want his grill because I like it. Your sense of humor is amazing! I figured it sounded so obsurd that any person of sound mind would understand that I am implying that I would like to have it for myself.

Let me clarify----

I like that grill, I will trade you mine, did you get that from alba.
(also I am not really assuming he wants to trade)

Nice bike!!!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
YellowistheFastest said:
BigGixxerJim said:
YellowistheFastest said:

Is that from Alba?
dont get your dress all ruffled there
obviously I want his grill because I like it. Your sense of humor is amazing! I figured it sounded so obsurd that any person of sound mind would understand that I am implying that I would like to have it for myself.

Let me clarify----

I like that grill, I will trade you mine, did you get that from alba.
(also I am not really assuming he wants to trade)

Nice bike!!!!
Haha LOL I can't believe he did not follow that :lol:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Looks good 8) I like the lights also :thumbsup: :metal: :moon:

Michael

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Those lights are amazing!! I wonder if they are for street legal purposes in europe?? I'd love a set. Got a link?

·
Registered
123 Posts
i saw a flat track rappy on ebay with lights like that. the bike was like 3 inches off the ground. it looked pretty sick

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Man that website made no sense to me at all!! Well beside they are 389 euro!! Thanks though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
we have these lights in the uk as well there made in germany.It would be expensive for you to purchase them as the exchange rate is high,cause in the uk we can have them road legal im going to supermoto my grey and red 700 when it comes this week,i ran the same set up on my 660 which i sold last week so i have the set up already ie tyres,lights and shocks when im finished it will look like this,nice 700 by the way

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.