Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good Black Friday sales for parts/accessories?

My wishlist is pretty simple: Monster full exhaust and PC5. I absolutely cannot justify spending $600+ on 4ft of metal for the exhaust but any decent sales would get me to pull the trigger on the pair. Plus there's always odds/ends stuff that might trip my fancy!

Only subject matter post I see, currently, is from last year with @KBMotorsports

Any info appreciated

Have a great day!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Anyone know of any good Black Friday sales for parts/accessories?

My wishlist is pretty simple: Monster full exhaust and PC5. I absolutely cannot justify spending $600+ on 4ft of metal for the exhaust but any decent sales would get me to pull the trigger on the pair. Plus there's always odds/ends stuff that might trip my fancy!

Only subject matter post I see, currently, is from last year with @KBMotorsports

Any info appreciated

Have a great day!!
A lot of the online retailers like rocky Mountain or motorsports are having veterans day sales, the smaller guys like kb motosports usually have cheap prices all the time.

·
Super Moderator
8,011 Posts
Usually the week of Thanksgiving is when we hear about some BF deals in here. That's about the going price for that metal under your seat regardless, around $600 mark. KB Motorsports has the dynatek fusion for $100 off on their site, so maybe call Kenny up to see what the combo price would be.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies, everyone.

I've reached out to Monster directly (granted, through ebay) to see what we could do but no response. We'll see what the future holds!

·
Super Moderator
8,011 Posts
We should hear about some upcoming deals around Tuesday/Wednesday concerning any BF deals....henceforth the name "Black Friday Deals"

·
Registered
470 Posts
As Friday is approaching quickly, has anyone come across come good deals? Only thing I have found is 25% of Spider Graphics. I really need 50% off Goldspeed beadlocks

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
As Friday is approaching quickly, has anyone come across come good deals? Only thing I have found is 25% of Spider Graphics. I really need 50% off Goldspeed beadlocks
Message kbmotorsports on here. This forum is slower anymore so he may not have thought about advertising here. He always has some good ones around this time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts