Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some chrome +2 arms for this wheeler and im wondering if i should keep them chrome or if i should pc them black. Do you think the chrome will look good? Id like to get some opinions?

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
i would paint them the same red as the fenders

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
IMO, there's to much black on the front. hold the chrome one's up there and see how it looks. If you don't like it, " RED ". ;)

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would paint them the same red as the fenders
thats not gonna happen :lol: . That would look good but thats a HOK candy apple red with gold base. dont know if i could find anyone to do that for me.

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
thats not gonna happen :lol: . That would look good but thats a HOK candy apple red with gold base. dont know if i could find anyone to do that for me.
Pretty much any body shop with a decent painter should be able to spray HOK. It's really not that big of a deal, I'd either go with the chrome or red like the fenders. You got plenty of black on it now.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty much any body shop with a decent painter should be able to spray HOK. It's really not that big of a deal.
Ya but its finding someone that would even want to do that sort of thing around here.......

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
go with black,but imo the red would be sick!:D once you decide throw up some pic's

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
I got that candy and gold on the shelf here Corrie, if you wanted that color. But I think the bike needs more black myself.... Damien's supposed to be dark :D

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Oh yea. It would be nice to find some clear decals to go over the painted plastics over the gas tank, so we wouldn't scratch the paint with our legs so bad. I might be getting some madeup soon if you're interested. Painted plastics look the best, but they're the biggest pain

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh yea. It would be nice to find some clear decals to go over the painted plastics over the gas tank, so we wouldn't scratch the paint with our legs so bad. I might be getting some madeup soon if you're interested. Painted plastics look the best, but they're the biggest pain
I am totally interested. My shit is getting messed up in spots. Definitly need some clear decals! Tony you got an eye for this sort of stuff. In your opinion what would you do if you were me on it?

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
I am totally interested. My shit is getting messed up in spots. Definitly need some clear decals! Tony you got an eye for this sort of stuff. In your opinion what would you do if you were me on it?
I'll let you know when I get some made up fo sho. I would def not do chrome, just to go with the theme of the bike. Black is just as reflective as chrome, it's just darker. I would probably go with the scheme you got going on now, or maybe try some of the BlackChrome powdercoat... it's more like a very reflective charcoal color, but it's dark and evil

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll let you know when I get some made up fo sho. I would def not do chrome, just to go with the theme of the bike. Black is just as reflective as chrome, it's just darker. I would probably go with the scheme you got going on now, or maybe try some of the BlackChrome powdercoat... it's more like a very reflective charcoal color, but it's dark and evil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrfQXllILMI
cool thanks man! I will probly be hitting you up for some paint sometime. Let me know when you get that shield bro. Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts