Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just recently picked up an 03 raptor. it has the black plastics with no decals and the gray frame. its scratched up and starting to rust so i want to tear it down and powdercoat the chassis and various items. what color combinations have others done with the black plastic that looks good??

·
Registered
151 Posts
i just recently picked up an 03 raptor. it has the black plastics with no decals and the gray frame. its scratched up and starting to rust so i want to tear it down and powdercoat the chassis and various items. what color combinations have others done with the black plastic that looks good??
black goes with anything bro...the choices are ENDLESSSSS....i myself am going with yellow frame/black plastics.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats why it is so hard to deside. i have been kicking around the a few ideas but thought i would see what others did first. feel free to post your pics if it isnt to much trouble!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
has anyone seen black and green? that was my first thought. my other would be a bright pearl red frame with black plastics and the joker vault graphics.

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
I think that it just about diferent personal like of. I would say paint it candy red cuz I like black & red. Green could be nice too but I prefert red.

·
Brooklyn Raptor.
441 Posts
Purple!

·
I am unique
22,619 Posts
I shall post pictures of my oval tracker shortly, it has black fenders with neon green frame, hood and tank cover..........

I call it the Grave Digger......

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I shall post pictures of my oval tracker shortly, it has black fenders with neon green frame, hood and tank cover..........

I call it the Grave Digger......
look forward to seeing that, sounds cool.

I have seen the candy red on the 700 and that looks amazing to.
gonna be a tough call.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've seen black and green....looks amazing...I plan on doing orange someday
i had a black/green mojave...and a black/orange blaster....i like the orange better....they both looked alot better than before i painted them, im sure yours will to no matter what color you choose

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Black and a White frame would look pretty sik is you start taking and PCing other things white as well. If you want an idea go to Lonestar racing and look in the photo section. They have a sik 450 that is Black and White.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
I'm not too fond of the black/neon green scheme as it seems to be what everyone is doing. They paint it, throw a couple monster stickers on it and think its unique. I know some guys model it after "grave digger" but thats not what most people think.

I personally like the idea of a yellow or red frame with the black plastics. I've recently seen a picture with a dark forest green frame but I think it will be hard to find matching accessories to go with it. In the grand scheme of things its still your stuff so do whatever you want.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not too fond of the black/neon green scheme as it seems to be what everyone is doing. They paint it, throw a couple monster stickers on it and think its unique. I know some guys model it after "grave digger" but thats not what most people think.

QUOTE]

I totally agree the monster energy theme on everything not just quads is over done. I am positive that it is all part of Monster Energy's plan to take over the world! Ha Ha Ha!

Has anyone done or seen a black and white raptor??

1 - 20 of 30 Posts