Registered
733 Posts
:clap:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Machy said:
how moddified....?

if you only got jet, exhaust, intake, ect. you are screwed!
Even with a full on 240 kit he won't match the stock hp of the 660.

·
Registered
735 Posts
ding dong :p

blaster owners are so cute arent they, acting all big and bad, kind of like them toy dogs...gotta put em in their place when they act bigger than they are.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
dude, read my avatar, big bore blaster moded to the max. put some money on the race, video tape it and when he smanks your ass from here till tommarrow have him(with the rappy) sign on here and talk shit about the mouthy little blaster rider that thought he had the shit. good luck :grin_nod:

·
Registered
735 Posts
hope you upgraded you suspension too. Most of the raptors on this forum are the big boys. What I mean is you are trying to put money on an entry level quad with motor work to an actual big bore, most of us which are heavily modded. my total bill so far is 13500 into my raptor (bike included)

it aint happening dude....if you are spanking raptors, its poor riding on their part.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I gusess I should actually reply to the post...who has a stock raptor? I was able to top out at 74 stock. My last run, regeared was pushing from 91 to 96, and with the mods I have, It gets there very quick. Id be afraid of a blaster with old frame geometry going over 60...suicide

·
Registered
575 Posts
my friend has a blaster with pipe and jetting, it was fun to ride for about 2 min. since i hadn't ridden a two stroke in a few years. my cousin has a bone stock 660 raptor and it wouldn't even be a race.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Who in the hell voted yes on the poll... :lol:

·
Registered
455 Posts
a full fledged retard could realize that a stock 660 would eat a blaster 240. what a lame ass post :brick:

·
Registered
373 Posts
if the raptor is running like it's suppose to than no way,
but if has some issues like running rich or to lean ect. than u might have a chance

·
Registered
243 Posts
the only chance is if the raptor doesnt start, a honda 250ex and a blaster on the other hand, now you got yourself a race :thumbsup:

·
Registered
679 Posts
ok you are fucking crazy. there is no way your gonna beat the rappy. unless the guy you are racing is racing blind or just cant race at all. :eek:

1 - 20 of 230 Posts