Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Very new to the raptor scene. Just picked up an 01 660R. I really like the look of the Blingstar iron cross. I also like the maltese cross, the stretched one. But, it says its for the raptor 700. I called blingstar and Ray told me that the one for the yfz450 might work. Can anyone confirm or deny this. Thanks

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
I think the mounts for the 450 are different, but I'm not 100% on that. The 700 version won't fit though for sure.

·
Addicted To Raptor
255 Posts
Hey guys. Very new to the raptor scene. Just picked up an 01 660R. I really like the look of the Blingstar iron cross. I also like the maltese cross, the stretched one. But, it says its for the raptor 700. I called blingstar and Ray told me that the one for the yfz450 might work. Can anyone confirm or deny this. Thanks

I dont believe Ray knows what the F* he is talking about. You mean to tell me he works for blingstar and he cant even tell you if the model numbers are different or if it even fits from a yfz......:rolleyes: Anyways...I dont think the mounts on a yfz are the same on a 660. I may be wrong tho.

Good luck bro check out www.yfzcentral.com

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont believe Ray knows what the F* he is talking about. You mean to tell me he works for blingstar and he cant even tell you if the model numbers are different or if it even fits from a yfz......:rolleyes: Anyways...I dont think the mounts on a yfz are the same on a 660. I may be wrong tho.

Good luck bro check out www.yfzcentral.com
He just said he has to test fit it. I don't know about Ray, but I know I have no idea what I'm talking about. hahah. This raptor is my first venture into the wild world of performance 4 strokes. I'm a veteran go fast rider, but a noob raptor guy.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
exactly right. he said he knows the one for the 700 won't fit but he is going to try to fit the one for the yfz to a 660. don't know if he is actually going to do it, but we'll see. if all else fails I will be going with the iron cross bumper from the link you sent. i've seen it cheaper, but that is the one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts