Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be obcessed about this, but I want my nerfs to bolt to the engine and not to the frame with some supplied U-bolts. Has anyone had any luck with the Blingstar pro series. They run around the same money as the Ac's (about 140.00), but I cant find any picture to see if they bolt to the engine or frame with ubolts...any one running this setup...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey broken arrow, are the skids pro armor also..and did you have to do any modifications to the nerfs for the skid armor to fit correctly...that looks good....

·
Registered
227 Posts
bearmde said:
Hey broken arrow, are the skids pro armor also..and did you have to do any modifications to the nerfs for the skid armor to fit correctly...that looks good....
The skids are GYTR. No modifications needed. The skid is blocking the third strap toward the front that connects to the frame. I just attached it to the skid because there is already a hole there. I was contimplating cutting that strap but it fit nicely there.
I like it :thumbsup: The Pro Armor nerfs are sturdy and attach solidly to the frame.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Broken Arrow said:
bearmde said:
The skids are GYTR. No modifications needed. The skid is blocking the third strap toward the front that connects to the frame. I just attached it to the skid because there is already a hole there. I was contimplating cutting that strap but it fit nicely there.
I like it :thumbsup: The Pro Armor nerfs are sturdy and attach solidly to the frame.
Nice, I was a bit worried about the frame straps when I get my skids. I guess I'll get GYTR ones and do the same :thumbsup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow they look stout,..what type of pegs are those..and were those the 150.00 set of blingstar nerfs....and what is I had to muscle them ..a little bit...hell I gotta big hammer..lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
A rubber mallet was needed to mesh the front two bars to the cross joiner. Those pegs are part of the nerfs. Sorry they are the around $295 ones, but are totally worth it. I believe the $150 set bolts to your factory pegs. The quality is top notch, and three straps also mount to the frame.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.