Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I am new to this forum.

But i have read everything about the 20 amp fuse blowing out by the CDI and I have yet to find the solution. I keep blowing fuses every time i put one in. This happens right away.

I have removed the electrical wire loom to inspect for fray or any damaged wires and cannot see anything wrong.

Everything is Disconnected.

Could it be the CDI? or what else?

Any suggestions? What should I try next?

Any help would be great. I feel like I have tried everything.

Thanks.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Ok, so I am new to this forum.

But i have read everything about the 20 amp fuse blowing out by the CDI and I have yet to find the solution. I keep blowing fuses every time i put one in. This happens right away.

I have removed the electrical wire loom to inspect for fray or any damaged wires and cannot see anything wrong.

Everything is Disconnected.

Could it be the CDI? or what else?

Any suggestions? What should I try next?

Any help would be great. I feel like I have tried everything.

Thanks.
You have a dead short in the red wire leaving the fuse panel...........

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so i think i figured out the problem but i need photos the wiring diagram i have is all confusing. Does the relay go to the ground or does it go directly to the the red on the battery. NEED HELP. BOUGHt this used.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Ok so i think i figured out the problem but i need photos the wiring diagram i have is all confusing. Does the relay go to the ground or does it go directly to the the red on the battery. NEED HELP. BOUGHt this used.
The red wire that I am concerned of goes to the keyswitch.............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts