Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? Would the blue GYTR drip kit look good on a white raptor? Or should I get the white one?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I think the blue ones would look goofy cause when they end you will see it as a sticker. Like when you get the white one it all blends in aside from the actual design but if you had the blue it would just look like a big blue sticker on the bike. Thats just my opinion though.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I just want to get something with a little more color other than white and silver.

Thanks

Brian

·
Registered
137 Posts
Check out the white and red drip decals, I think they would look alot better then the blue.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love the red hood and a-arms. That's what it needed to brighten it up.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Flyin700 said:
I love the red hood and a-arms. That's what it needed to brighten it up.
I agree, the white and grey/silver was just too boring

·
Registered
815 Posts
I suggest going with the White drip... i like mine a lot...
stuntpunk and i talked alot when i was doing my graphics... i was thinking about painting my nose piece but i just thought that it would be too much red on my bike.... what do you all think? here are a couple pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like it red or silver. I like the brushed metallic silver hoods, so when I do it I will buy the blue nose piece for $20 (silver is $90 I hear) and paint it red. That way you could swith it back and forth.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think it would be a good fit. The main difference I see is the area of where the sub frame on the 700 is visible below the seat is where the 660 has more plastic.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
get another picture of a 660 graphic kit and compare to these

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
now look at the 660

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
thanks, :thumbsup: too close to tell. Anyone have ideas for a graphic kit in that price range for the 600 i like the drip style. Wish i could find that in blue with black drips for a 600

·
Registered
841 Posts
plattner said:
I suggest going with the White drip... i like mine a lot...
stuntpunk and i talked alot when i was doing my graphics... i was thinking about painting my nose piece but i just thought that it would be too much red on my bike.... what do you all think? here are a couple pics...
you already know what I think, I say do the footwells also...just my .02

·
Registered
815 Posts
ha ha ha - yea i figured you would be telling me to powdercoat everything i can... ha ha
Yea i might try to pick up a used nose piece sometime... and paint it, so i can see how it looks....
I dont think i am going to do the footwells tho... ha ha gotta have some shine on her...
Plattner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts