Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can get some blue led lights to put in my headlights, or replacement bulbs that are blue so i got blue headlights instead of the very boring white?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'd like to knwo the same for my 660....!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Ebay has the led kit for the headlights. You can also buy replacement piaa blue bulbs which are alot more white then the stock bulbs and a little brighter but are a little pricey

All you need for the led's are a kit like I listed below, just make sure you seal them off well where they go into the headlights so you dont get condinsation in there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LED-Blue-presol...oryZ3668QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont trust ebay after i got screwed by them, so is there a kit i can get from a dealer?

also i was thinking more of just a replacement bulb for the stock light, i just want it to be a blue buld, yaknow?

·
Registered
73 Posts
You might want to try Trailtech.net i know they make a led set up but its the whole thing. it replaces your whole stock light set up it. It's sopose to be pretty sweet. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HOLY SHIT, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT, PLEASE TELL ME WHERE AND HOW U GOT THEM SOM BITCHES

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
My best buddy sells LED lights at car shows throughout the Pacific Northwest, California and at Hot August Nights in Reno.
I'd wager he can find what you're looking for. You might look him up at FlipFlopLED.com.

·
Registered
44 Posts
there rad lites u can get them at alba actions for 15 a pop there awesome u can see them from 2 miles away and u can mount them any where on your quad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts