1,678 Posts
Brian, that is one clean ass 660. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Teraflx said:
Brian, that is one clean ass 660. :thumbsup:
Thank you.

I try to take good care of my ride. Luckily, I've only have had two accidents on it. The first day I owned it, I put it on the grab bar. The second time I was in sand, spun out coming off a berm and tipped it. I pushed it back over so it didn't roll over on any of the plastics before I got a helmet full of sand!

~Brian

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Ya man, my 03 660 use to look just like that....when I first bought it....good job keeping that thing looking mint! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
my 04 has a grey frame. yea ur 03 looks good, i guess riding in sand has its benefits to the cosmetic appearence of a quad lolz. mine has the usual trail riding sratches.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
My white 05 is real clean, just a few scratches that dont make much of a difference in the appearance. My problem is that i get like brown spots where my boots rub on the back plastics...

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
DECEPTiON21 said:
My white 05 is real clean, just a few scratches that dont make much of a difference in the appearance. My problem is that i get like brown spots where my boots rub on the back plastics...
Plastic X will take that right off. I use it after every 3 rides or so and with a little bit of elbow grease you can make them look like new. Mcguiars makes it.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
My dads 01 has a blue frame...

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
Ok, I give up. I have no damn clue what years have blue frames.

So maybe someone would like to compile the info in this thread to make us a list?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
2001-2003 had blue frames, 2004-2005 had gray.

I just looked up pics of each year on ebay to make sure.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
We are talking about the Raptors with blue plastics :confused:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.