Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Raptor vs Raptor ? haha your supposed to go smoke some 450's ;) That's what I'll be doin this Sunday. And yes i'll get some vids for all of yall ;)

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Raptor vs Raptor ? haha your supposed to go smoke some 450's ;) That's what I'll be doin this Sunday. And yes i'll get some vids for all of yall ;)
:thumbsup:8)

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:beer: hey guys sorry about not putting NSFW I didn't catch Lima swearing. Because I am sooo used to it I guess. My apologizes. Hope to race some 450's but they always run away lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
Looks like fun Blue.... gotta get a wheelie bar.. lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice... your boy almost lost his ride... good times

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
:beer: hey guys sorry about not putting NSFW I didn't catch Lima swearing. Because I am sooo used to it I guess. My apologizes. Hope to race some 450's but they always run away lol
Lol Lima's reaction is about 5 minutes late. A-Lo is already back on four wheels by the time Lima decided to react to it at all.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Got a good one off my helmet cam of me beating 125hp built turbo raptor with the turbo grind cam or so he said. It's a beauty but the beast always beats beauty lol. Soon as I get home it's going up in kill stories.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
By the way turbo was also stretched plus 10 swinger. Me a stock swinger never wheelies once unless I want it to. No sissy I mean wheelie bar.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts