Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody i have little bit of a problem with my raptor. ITS STOCK im getting about $1000 soon for sellig a car and was hoping to solve that problem i was thinking of starting big and buying the LTE duals but am woundering if that would be bad for a stock motor. in a few months I will be putting a cam and 11.1 piston in so would it be ok to get the LTEs first and would it really make a 10hp difference thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you want your Raptor to get big flow coming out of your engine, you big flow going in your engine so you need an intake kit like adaptor plate with K&N filter, you will need it anyway with your futur mod's. You will need some JET kit too. If you change your exhaust and intake, you need to play with your jet t'ill you have the right setting.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
buying LTEs first is a great idea... wish i would have done the same. You know you will want them later on so why spend 500-700 now and another 650-800 down the road for the SAME part.

As for the intake kit, go with a pro-design adaptor and K&N filter with outerwear===> http://store.albaaction.com/shop/PD206.html

OR

make your own air filter adapter to hook up directly to carbs

·
Registered
53 Posts
Alba is making the same adaptor plate with the K&N and outerwear for a little cheaper. The fit is perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts