Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys that have boots, ok i have ordered some thor quardarnts and i asked the guy (since they dont have half sizes) what size i should get if i wear a 11 and half shoe. He said 12 would that be right? i dont know if they fit big and if should have got an 11 or what. My buddy said he had to go about a hole size smaller cuz the boot fit him so big. So will a 12 be ok? Also, do you have to wear surtain types of sock with those boots?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I wear an 11 shoe and I buy 12 in my boots. I think you will be good with a 12. As far as the socks go I wear fox knee high socks with mine. They are kinda thick and alittle hotter but you already have the boots on and it makes them alot more comfortable to me. I have bought some other fox socks and when I got them out of the package they were thigh high :lol: hell no!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I have the quadrants also and wear a 1/2 size and ordered the next full size up and the fit was perfect.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet thanks guys i guess my buddy has a f'ed up foot.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man thats weird how different boots fit like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.