Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

I see a lot of people buy +3 throttle bodies and bigger. With my mods I'm thinking a plus 3 would be great.

My question is can I bore it out my self? I work on a lot of cnc machines and have all the machinery to do it. What does it take to do it? Just bore it out 3mm? Straight through? Tapered? Or what? Any advice would be great.
Don't have the funds to buy one or have it done:(

·
Registered
594 Posts
Contact the company that does and ask them, If you're successful at machining yours out you can start a side gig doing others for a lot less that the big boys charge. I will expect a bigger discount for giving you the idea...:)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But I don't want to take away from our vendors like that. I mainly wanna do it to save myself some cash. It would be nice to help others out but that screws our great vendors over

·
Registered
594 Posts
But I don't want to take away from our vendors like that. I mainly wanna do it to save myself some cash. It would be nice to help others out but that screws our great vendors over
Right on!!8)

·
Registered
594 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.