Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my kit!!! Can't wait to ride it, but I gotta get it installed. So my question has to do with the wiring. The momentary and toggle switches have been removed and a progressive controller has been installed. I am pulling the progressive controller out of the loop (less to have to deal with). Can anyone tell me which one is the momentary wiring and which is the Go-Baby-Go wiring. There are only 4 wires, 2 black and 2 red, and they are grouped together, 1 black and 1 red...One pair is in some ancient chinese fish net type loom. I think that is for the momentary? Anybody confirm please. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
The wires in the fish net loom should be the activation (go button) switch wires, the others go to the battery for power to your solenoids. I had the same issue when I bought mine, I ended up sending it to jeremy and had it checked out and rewired the way it was new....I will verify wiring when I get home, you are gona love this kit.:wow:

·
Registered
8 Posts
The wires in the loom are the 'go baby go' wires. Those should go to a toggle switch and them momentary switch. The red/black wires that are NOT in the loom go directly to the battery, red=positive, black=ground.

Give me a call if you have any other issues.
-Jeremy
801-794-0307

1 - 4 of 4 Posts