Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a really big problem, firstly English isn't my main language so i really can't call those items my they real names as such so sorry.

I changed My A-arms and everything looked fine till i actually put them on, my wheels are now really leaning, i will post the pictures and hopefully someone can help me. One arm is leaning more also.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

I could make them more straight from the upper a arm but then i can't put the nut on.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant
Tire Wheel Vehicle Bicycle tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
572 Posts
Those look like aftermarket a arms that have camber adjusters on them. Does the top ball joint turn in an out? Looks like it may. If so, you need to adjust your camber. Set each one about 1-2 Degrees negative - (in at the top). That will give you a little better cornering. You can also set them stock at 0 degrees. Make sure the bike is settled, and on an absolutely flat surface, then make sure each side is the same.

·
Registered
2005 Raptor 660 (bored to 672)
21 Posts
Are you sure those new a-arms are for the raptor 660, or are they maybe for the raptor 700? Another thing to try is to swop the top a-arms and check whether they are installed the correct way. Has your bike been in a collision before, or has it rolled - could indicate the reason as to why one side is more tilted than the other side. They look really good, I hope you can sort them out.

I see from your flag that you are from Estonia, after google translating the message:
Ma näen teie lipult, et olete Eestist, pärast google'i sõnumi tõlkimist:

Kas olete kindel, et need uued relvad on mõeldud raptor 660-le või äkki 700-le? Teine asi, mida proovida, on ülemiste a-õlgade vahetamine ja kontrollimine, kas need on õigesti paigaldatud. Kas teie jalgratas on varem kokkupõrkes olnud või on see veerenud - see võib näidata põhjust, miks üks külg on rohkem kui teine. Need näevad tõesti head välja, loodan, et saate need lahendada.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts