Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my permit for coal country & rode in the st Clair area today.. Got some good Go pro footage aswell... I loved the LEGAL ridding..& the ridding was very good, a bit of everything... I cant wait to go back...

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Where's the footage??????

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Unacceptable...lol.

·
Registered
521 Posts
im in central pa..nothing but old strip mines and woods

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Make it 60..............
If I come down to ride there, do they allow Rhinos...............
They allow almost anything, as long as its registered & insured.then ya need a permit... But when ya come down hear im taking you on a hometown ride Willy... We have great ridding right in my back yard... No permits required...
I am still working on the vids guys..im new to the GoPro & video editing...

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
They allow almost anything, as long as its registered & insured.then ya need a permit... But when ya come down hear im taking you on a hometown ride Willy... We have great ridding right in my back yard..
I am still working on the vids guys..im new to the GoPro & video editing...
Okay, as long as it has fast trails, cause I'm sure you wont keep up with me...............lol.......:D

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Okay, as long as it has fast trails, cause I'm sure you wont keep up with me...............lol.......:D
The haul road in st clair you can get pretty fast. My cousin beat my old top speed record on my quad and he got up to 70. I know it has a lot more but the riding there is pretty nice. Banshee I still have to get up and ride with you but that most likely won't happen till august now. :(

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The haul road in st clair you can get pretty fast. My cousin beat my old top speed record on my quad and he got up to 70. I know it has a lot more but the riding there is pretty nice. Banshee I still have to get up and ride with you but that most likely won't happen till august now. :(
We were up on the big hill, above WallMonster. I got a new 700 rolling down & flipping a dozzen or more times with my GoPro... He just got it 2 days earlier, I felt horrible for him..
Thear is a realy nice spot up thear to drag race.. very long & smoth, but it is kinda loose, so ya spin ALOT...I will be up thear again very very soon.
Your welcome to ride with us any time 700Scott...:)

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
We were up on the big hill, above WallMonster. I got a new 700 rolling down & flipping a dozzen or more times with my GoPro... He just got it 2 days earlier, I felt horrible for him..
Thear is a realy nice spot up thear to drag race.. very long & smoth, but it is kinda loose, so ya spin ALOT...I will be up thear again very very soon.
Your welcome to ride with us any time 700Scott...:)
Thanks. I think theres a ride planned for trevorton the weekend of the 23rd if you can make it. The plans are still up in the air for it. If they fall though I'll give you a call.

This is from saturdays ride. I used everytrail to map out our ride from saturday and it worked pretty good . Check out the youtube page for the videos.
http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1608442&code=3beb1505ae2c0877ab45750c227200a1
http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1608454&code=648a461be6ab7ca21c00a428bd05ee27

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks. I think theres a ride planned for trevorton the weekend of the 23rd if you can make it. The plans are still up in the air for it. If they fall though I'll give you a call.

This is from saturdays ride. I used everytrail to map out our ride from saturday and it worked pretty good . Check out the youtube page for the videos.
http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1608442&code=3beb1505ae2c0877ab45750c227200a1
http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1608454&code=648a461be6ab7ca21c00a428bd05ee27
Sounds good...Im still getting used to the map they gave me, Its kinda crappy..lol... I think we were off the property for a bit, but what can ya do..
I like the map you made...very cool..

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Sounds good...Im still getting used to the map they gave me, Its kinda crappy..lol... I think we were off the property for a bit, but what can ya do..
I like the map you made...very cool..
You can go where ever, just stay out of the reservoirs and game lands. If you have no trespassing signs they have to mounted on a post and have to be signed to be 100% legal. If there at least signed then I wouldn't continue. The one day we rode from the st clair area to tremont. If you find one of the 81 tunnels then you can go more north. A cool place to check out is the st nicholas coal breaker, it's still the biggest coal breaker in world but it's been shut down for a long time.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You can go where ever, just stay out of the reservoirs and game lands. If you have no trespassing signs they have to mounted on a post and have to be signed to be 100% legal. If there at least signed then I wouldn't continue. The one day we rode from the st clair area to tremont. If you find one of the 81 tunnels then you can go more north. A cool place to check out is the st nicholas coal breaker, it's still the biggest coal breaker in world but it's been shut down for a long time.
OK, thats good to know...

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This was the 1st video I shot with my Hero 2 ....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts