Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has taken off their brake lever off from the left perch? im thining of taking it off and puttin a brake block off plate..just wondering how many of u have done it.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I did, very simple.

Jay

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I dont know if you know this or not and you might but from the way you said it I just wanna make sure you know......

The block off plate goes down by the rear brake caliper and the assembly is removed by two bolts. Super easy. Then nothing goes in place of the lever you remove on the perch on the handlebars.

I appolgize if you already knew this but the way you asked I just wanna make sure. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah im sorry it does sound like that:) i but i know the block off goes in the rear..i had the brake taken off my 660 and put a tusk block off on..just want to know how many on here has removed it :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Epic includes a little aluminum plate for the bar mount along with their brake block-off plate. The raptor parking brake works great, but I took mine off. I just put a zip-tie on the front brake lever when I trailer (not too often).

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where do u find a epic block off plate..did a google seatch with no results

·
Registered
177 Posts
epicrace.com, also check out eBay, epic has a lot of billet stuff there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.