Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my rear brake pads are gone...
They lasted 1800 miles :eek: I excteted way more because I never use them.
Anyway what would you recomend for brake pads? Please inclued a link!
Thanks,
Blue

·
Registered
749 Posts
http://www.race-driven.com/

i have these pads on the back right now. i have been very happy with the wear life. i alwayss do a ton of research online of stuff i buy, and this company is a sponsor on a lot of the 4x4 forums and everyone loves them

·
Registered
749 Posts
i see what you're saying. it has 2010 listed, but the actual pads and description doesn't come up. i would just call them.

and a lot of people will say to run EBC's. i ran EBC severe duty on all of my other previous quads. this is my first set of race driven pads and they are literally half the price of EBC's and they wear the same in my opinion. i ride in the same muddy mess that the 4x4 guys do....so if the pads work for them, then they'll work for me lol

·
Registered
749 Posts
no prob!

like i said, they have excellent feedback on the other sites. and i'm riding in dirt/backroads/trails myself....and see the muddy shit when we trailer them. i'm sure they'll have some pads for ya

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Do you have stock rotors are did you changed to stainless typhoon rotors?
If your stock rotor is warped or has a whole bunch of grooves in it I'd suggest the Tusk ones on Rockymountainatvmc.com. It seems to be really nice I just got it. If your stock rotor looks all good then you shouldn't really change to typhoons. Those things are really pricey for what I think is no reason...:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts