Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok loaded the new pv5 software and was gonna try converting pc3 map to use. noticed in the new software there's like 50 maps there already but no list of mods to go with:( any info on that?
i need a map for monster duals, with pro design intake, and 11:1 piston. please help. thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
LTE's are duals, you could also e-mail one of the sponsors (TQS,DL700,velociraptor) and I am sure they would have a map close to what you need, you have a pretty common setup.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not good.pc5 installed but it won't start. wierd thing, if the ground is hooked up it won't crank and the fuel pump doesn't run either. if i unhook the ground, the pump runs and it'll crank but no start. is there a pc5 troubleshooting thread somewhere?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
forgot to update this thread. that whole ground thing was ok. my buddy that helped me install the pc5 plugged the tps sensor plug into the fuel rail instead. OOPS, it ended up frying the ecu!!!!!!! not good but i picked one up on here for $75 bucks and my buddy got a swift kick in the donkey

·
Registered
448 Posts
I had to double check that connection when I did mine bc both connections looked similar in the instruction pix that came with the pcv

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya i guess i shouldn't have let him do it but he was standin on that side. if ya want it done right, do it yourself

·
Registered
131 Posts
I did the same thing, but it didn't fry my ecu. strange.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya well i touched the ground on and off a couple times tryin to figure out what was goin on so i guess it ended up spiking the juice. dam it i tell ya

·
Registered
25 Posts
ok loaded the new pv5 software and was gonna try converting pc3 map to use. noticed in the new software there's like 50 maps there already but no list of mods to go with:( any info on that?
i need a map for monster duals, with pro design intake, and 11:1 piston. please help. thanks in advance
I just called the dyno jet help line and the guy gave me the lte map and then he had me cange some numbers for fuel and it runs great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts